Monday, September 2, 2013

Singapore Night Festival 2013

Last Friday, me and my friend went to the Singapore Night Festival in Bras Basah. We have class that day and we made arrangement to meet at 8 p.m. Later on, I left my hostel around 7 and took the bus, then, I arrived around 7.30.

First, I Alighted at SMU bus stop, which is near the venue that day. From there, I’ve already seen bunch of lights there within lanterns and others. I moved to the opposite of Singapore Art Museum and found a beautiful lights show on its wall, a kind of distortion. I was sitting there and enjoying the atmosphere while waiting for my friends.




At 8 p.m, I was already with my friends but not all of them has come yet and there were a crowd near our sitting place, which was a kind of musical show. The musical show was nice, the performer performed a great move with a nice vocal songs.


After the show finished, we were going to move to the National Museum, but while walking we found places for trying games and it's interesting that we stopped and try them. We played around and arrived at the National Museum lately and there were another light show on its wall.


We entered the National Museum and it's free. There are some exhibition we can enter in that building and also a sircus like show where we can try it. My friend Yonathan and Maya tried it while me and the other friends watching them. That's looks scary but cool.


At last we all went home, I really enjoyed the festival. It's great and fun and I'll go for the next year Singapore Night Festival.

No comments:

Post a Comment