Monday, September 30, 2013

Faces


We have a flat fave, we both are quite similar. We have square eyes.


My eyes are always staring a side, I have a wide mouth that I can eat anything. I loves to eat cars.



I have a cute face, people says that I am look alike with bumblebee from the transformer. I live in the man toilet, I met a lot of guy every day, this is my live.


I have a big eyes and looks teary, i always sad when people stare at me and will start to cry.


I am a tiger, I tongue always out as I am always hungry when I see my prey walking around nearby.


 I have a scary face with a scar on my head, because I love to fight and I will always win every fight. I love to drink beer as well, my live is all about living in a bar with a loud pounding heart songs.

No comments:

Post a Comment