Monday, August 19, 2013

Flower Dome and Cloud Dome

On Saturday, August 17th, I met my high school teacher from Indonesia, I know him as before I was with him when I go for a robotic competition in Singapore several years ago. For some purpose, he came to Singapore for 2 days and then when he is free, he ask some of his student to meet him, especially alumni from SMAK 1 BPK PENABUR Jakarta, my Senior High School. He ask me to come to Marina Garden by The Bay, I feel so excited because that place is so nice with a lot of plants and fresh air. Then, I came and having lunch, talking together with him and another senior alumni of my school. After that, he told us to go to the domes.






These is some of my photos in Flower Dome. So many beautiful flowers in the Flower Dome, I really love it, it's so nice to look at and also nice to take photo of it.


Waterfall in the Cloud Dome


Photo from a walking path above

No comments:

Post a Comment